A new project has been launched in Business Bay

A well-known name in the real estate industry, GINCO Properties, has unveiled VYB At Business Bay, its newest project, with a starting price of Dh1.2 million.

“We are immensely proud to introduce VYB At Business Bay. With VYB, we aim to provide an exquisite oasis within the bustling heart of Dubai, where residents can experience opulence, comfort, and convenience, all at an attractive starting price. VYB At Business Bay is not just a development; it’s a realization of dreams and aspirations, reflecting GINCO Properties’ dedication to crafting living experiences that exceed expectations,” said Masood Gheyath, Managing Director of GINCO Properties.

Each apartment in VYB at Business Bay, which offers 1- and 2-bedroom options, is a mix of aesthetics and functionality. Additionally, VYB At Business Bay has a smart payment schedule created to ease the road to homeownership. For investors and future homeowners alike, GINCO Properties ensures a smooth and financially viable path with 40% prepaid during the development phase and the remaining 60% at handover.

The project’s expected completion date is September 2025, making this an unrivaled opportunity for investors, savvy buyers, and those looking for reasonably priced luxury.

Source link